Join our team - full time opportunities available!
Would you like to be part of the team in this exciting growing business? We are looking for someone who can be part of our team taking on managerial responsibilities, overseeing busy evening service, and whom is passionate about wine and a natural at offering great hospitality. The job starts in January and you will have the opportunity to development your knowledge and skills as we grow.
Owner, Chix is an importer of exclusive wines with an aim to bring high quality wines to the UK from undiscovered vineyards in Europe. As part of our passion for wine, we are dedicated to providing opportunities for everyone to develop their understanding, knowledge and appreciation of wine, from the new to the more experienced wine drinker.
Candidates are required to have the following:
· Service experience with duty manager experience
· Minimum WSET level 2 or equivalent required
· Great communication skills and customer service with fluent English essential
· Ability to work in a team
· Passionate about wine
· Able to trouble shoot and solve problems on the ground
· Able to assume opening, closing and cashing up responsibilities
· Able to manage stock/stock inventory. Collect and carry stock (a driving license is desirable)
· Able to start in mid-January
· Open to working flexible hours
· Eligible to work in the UK
· Great references
We offer a competitive salary, career progression, and the opportunity to work in an exciting environment where you can discover wines from lesser known regions and be part of a growing team. We have a strong track record of retaining team members and helping them to grow within our business. This is a full time opportunity starting in January
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and enclose your CV.